saving a template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saving a template

Hello all. I'm trying to use a BV template for use as a business card template using an Avery software program. For the life of me I can't seem to locate the templates on my computer after downloading them from BV looking from the Avery program. Is this not permissable? Using BV temps with other software? I could find them when using them for the website builder just fine.

Thanks, Ptog

template group 21 / euejdjh576y.gif is the template in question.

www.thewindowphoto.com
    When in doubt, Whip it out

Re: saving a template

I wonder if the Avery program is looking for a jpeg image, what formats does the Avery program accept? Perhaps you may need to convert to a jpef to insert in avery and I would think reduce the size as well ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: saving a template

Definitely....Avery uses a type of Windows-friendly interface (via Word), and performs better with JPG files. It will automatically squeeze images into a label format if you do not specify size, so be careful how you are trying to apply it.

You would be better off using your Windows Picture Editor to tweak out your images and then save a pre-sized card in either Word or Publisher than using Avery.....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X