Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grey page or just my eyes?

hiya everyone.

can you please have a look at www.livepetshop.co.uk/moley.html and tell me if the page looks really grey against my pictures? i havent seen this before, but i have looked at the same page on all my computers and it just looks grey?

if you do see it and it looks grey how can i turn it pure white? with a white box?

cheers

Re: grey page or just my eyes?

looks grey to me.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hiya

have you got any idea why this is???? my page background is set at white. do you think it is another shade of white?

Comment

Originally posted by findach
        hiya

have you got any idea why this is???? my page background is set at white. do you think it is another shade of white?
        That's because you have embedded a piece of code in your page, which among other has:

body {
        margin: 12px;
        background-color: #eeeeee;
        font-family: Verdana,sans-serif;
        color: #000066;
        font-size: 12px;
        font-weight: normal;

and sets the background to #eeeeee which is a light grey. Yoy can change it in the html code that you put in the page code and it will become white again.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Cheers for that naval!

if any of you are still here can you go to www.livepetshop.co.uk/moley.html again and see if you are getting the live stream?

Comment

Originally posted by findach
            Cheers for that naval!

if any of you are still here can you go to www.livepetshop.co.uk/moley.html again and see if you are getting the live stream?
            Yes I do receive it. Cool !!
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

cheers! your the first person to confirm it works! lol

Comment

Working...
              X