counter on page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counter on page

I'd like to add a counter on my home page so I don't have to log into cpanel to check on things. I am getting ready to start some new advertising and I'd like to watch how it affects my traffic.
    I've seen all the websites that have free counters, but it worries me that they will be collecting info on me. Does BlueVoda have a counter?

Re: counter on page

Originally posted by sallyloudmouth View Post
    I'd like to add a counter on my home page so I don't have to log into cpanel to check on things. I am getting ready to start some new advertising and I'd like to watch how it affects my traffic.
    I've seen all the websites that have free counters, but it worries me that they will be collecting info on me. Does BlueVoda have a counter?
    Hi Sally, ok, firstly in another post you said you wanted your site to look like you piad someone to make it. Putting a counter on there may reduce the chances of it looking like you paid for the site! Page counters are tacky and are 100% unreliable. If you put a counter on your page I guarantee within ten minutes I can falsify that counter to make it look like you had 100 visitors when in fact you would have received one. Trust me, don't go fopr this option, after all how much effort is there in logging into your CP and looking at your stats there?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X