Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to transfer my BV Folder and all files...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to transfer my BV Folder and all files...

I have purchased a new computer and I currently have all my BV folder and its files on my old computer that I have. How do i transfer all those files from the old computer to the new one? Maybe I am just slow in the head, but i have tried to simply transfer to a flash drive that I have. All the files and everything appears when I open it all up in the new computer but all my graphics and images are not showing up. Is there a way to back all this stuff up, so I can continue to work on my website with the new computer? Thanks!

Re: How to transfer my BV Folder and all files...

Hi,

You also need to transfer a copy of the original images used with their original name. If not BV cannot find the file and load it to your webpage.

Under C:\MyDocuments\BlueVoda open new folders for your Photos, graphics, 3D images etc., and place copies of what you use in these folders and do not move them about.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: How to transfer my BV Folder and all files...

I dont understand, do you mean "create" a new folder for pics, graphics, etc? Is there a better way to transfer everything?

Comment

Working...
      X