Upload webpage problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload webpage problem

I don't know if you can help me with this problem.I am trying to publish my website and for some reason when i go to the temp preview files to see the files i have to upload,over 300 pics are in there.there is no more than 15 pics on that page.It does this for every page.Any help to make this thing stop and go back to normal. I am using **********.com

Re: Upload webpage problem

Hi,

Are you uploading to a Voda Server or is your website hosted by a different company?

The answers will be different in both cases.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

It will be impossible to publish a Blue Voda created web page to a non-VodaHost server, so don't waste your time!

Blue Voda automatically creates "image files" for every 'object' or 'shape' used in the creation of a webpage, so even though you may have only used 15 images of your own, it is completely possible that Blue Voda is using 300 total 'images' to fully create the page.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thanks i got voda hosting.i think it is possible.Since i seen people do it in youtube videos.

Comment

Working...
        X