X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Elle12
    Sergeant

• Nov 2008

Can you use a different web site hosting if you use blue voda to build the site

Hello! I hope you all are doing wonderfully!

I had a quick question. Does anyone know if you can use a different web site hosting if you use blue voda to build your site or do you have to use bluevoda hosting?

THank you so much in advance!

Warmest Regards,
    Danielle
  • Tom Finley
    Brigadier General

• Mar 2008

Re: Can you use a different web site hosting if you use blue voda to build the site

A page created in BlueVoda will not work on another host. However, if you are able to switch over at some point, VodaHost has been a good experience for the vast majority of us.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

• Elle12
      Sergeant

• Nov 2008

Re: Can you use a different web site hosting if you use blue voda to build the site

Thank you so much! So if I have a website created with BlueVoda and am using Vodahost, I cannot get a different hosting service using BlueVoda created website. Is that correct?

Thank you again for your kindness!

Warmest Wishes,
      Danielle

Comment

• Tom Finley
        Brigadier General

• Mar 2008

Yes that is correct. However, you do not have to use BlueVoda to build your site on VodaHost. You could use any site building software, and then your site could be transferred at a later date if you so choose.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
        X