• Show
Clear All
  • simon2002wr
    Private

• Jul 2009

Linked page problem

Hi forum,

A newby here please be patiant.

domain is northnorfolkcountryfair.co.uk I have linked page and published them but whatever I try I still get The requested URL /pictures.html was not found on this server and Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. I am sure this has been asked a thousand times but I cant seem to find the answer.

Thanks in antipitation

Simon2002wr
  • travlinman
    Major

• Feb 2009

Re: Linked page problem

Hi Simon, I have looked at your page and your code and noticed that it is not only the pictures page but all pages that are not found(not linked). Have you used your FTP Manager to see if they appear where they should? Did you publish them to the correct location?

I have also noticed that your pages "home" & "book a stand" are missing the www. after the http://

404 error: in the menu properties box make sure that you have properly indicated your success & error page locations.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

• simon2002wr
      Private

• Jul 2009

Thanks Travlinman .

I have had a look at the tutorials for ftp but I am still unsure how to get to check the file location as you suggest.

sorry for being dence !

Comment

• simon2002wr
        Private

• Jul 2009

Hi Travlinman,

I have now checked public.html all the files seem to be in there. I have now got a linked page book a stand I cant see what I have done to this page that I havnt done to the others. any ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X