• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • overcup
    Sergeant

• Mar 2009

Linked text color

I finally figured out how to link text. Seems I cant do it with a text box. But now that I have the link I want to change it from blue to white. How do I do that. www.14ketc.com The text I want to change is the word enter.
  • Adrian29630
    Second Lieutenant

• Apr 2009

Re: Linked text color

Hi. Not sure why you say you can't link text with a text box? Linking normal text is very straightforward, simply open a text box, type in the word or words, highlight the word or words, right click on it or them and a box opens with a range of options including "link" Click on this, enter the link in the link box and it is done. You specify the colour of the text also by highlighting it and selecting the colour from the options. If, as it seems from what you are saying, you have created the word ENTER in a form other than text, i.e. an image, you would have to go back to the original source to change the colour to what you want it to be.
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

• travlinman
      Major

• Feb 2009

Re: Linked text color

quite simple, in the same box that you created the hyperlick click on th edit style button...do not forget to select the style afterwards as your new style.

I did not spend more time on your page than was necessary to find the word "enter". If you want people to read your page I would suggest changing the stripes or the color of the text.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
      X