open pages within page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open pages within page

Hi I need a little help I want to post pictures on my event page but i want to just use a folder with dates on them and then have customers click on the folder and that will open the pictures for that date How do I do this. Thank you for the help www.eviltwinmotorcycle.com

Re: open pages within page

Hi,

In Blue Voda.

Just type in the date
    Highlight the date and select the Hyperlink icon [Globe & chain].

In the dialogue box select "Link" and enter the url to the destination page.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I have no idea how to do any of that sorry but I',m lucky I knew how to email you lol. Pretty bad on a computer if you could explain it a little better would love it thanks lisa

Comment

i just looked at ur website and maybee its a silly question but i presume that dont intend to use lightbox anymore !!!??!!

so how do u want the images displayed ? because if u have a folder which they are in it will have to open in a new window ! or the same window !

so my sugestion is that u just create a page for each date and then create a text link 4 each date !

i have done this similarly on my website only using thumbs to each gallry and thenhaving them in the menue too !!

not sure if thi is any help ! but anyway greetz from uk

www.e-promenade.de www.loewendomizil.com
        Greetz UK

Comment

if you can walk me threw using a light box i will use it haven't use it before but not apposed to it

Comment

oh k thats simple ! just type any text you want in the same that u have allready done on ur site !

then highlight the text that u want to use as a link and then right click on the highlited text ! a menue pops up with options somewhere in there it says LINK with a small chain picture next to it click on this !

and then type in the link u refer to ! dont forget the http:/ please !

and thats it uve linked to the specific galley of that date !!
            if u want it to open in the same window
            Greetz UK

Comment

thanks so much

Comment

ok i can do if u want.... but its allready on ur site !! or did sum 1 else do this 1 4 u ??

Greetz UK

Comment

Working...
                X