fixing errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixing errors

Just had a problem with different browser loadings. My site does not appear properly on mozilla firefox, and a few others. Went on to w3c and validated my site it come back with a lot of errors and 1 warning. Have been trying to fix problems but can't seem to edit the HTML on my page to fix these errors. Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong please. could the script be locked or is there a certain way I must go about this to edit.
    Thanks Louise
    www.rocksrevealed.com

Re: fixing errors

Followed your link and all I can see is a flash banner and an image tucked underneath. Not much to go on really!!
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Are we seeing the same thing ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hmmm thats weird!!

My earlier post was when I followed the link in FF. Got nothing except a flash banner and and image tucked underneath.

Viewed a second time in IE and looks perfectly fine....

Hopefully one for the pros!
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

yep thats the problem, the site is not optimzed for ff and other browsers but works fine in IE. how do I fix this problem?

Comment

Thanks for looking at my site.... I had remove a "toogle bar" "addthis".. a facebook, twitter interaction button and when I removed it ... the site went weird.... so I found my original templet and uploaded a fresh new page. Thanks Louise.

Comment

Hi Louise,

You site looks fine in my FF.

Only 2 text boxes needs adjustment.

Jeanette Stein-..........Pull the right ear of the text box and stretch it further, which should align the text.

custom Design at the foot of the page needs re alignment.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks Zuritaman..... will fix them up. Louise

Comment

Working...
                X