New Index page not changing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Index page not changing

I created an index page a while ago and have been working on a new page. When I tried to publish the new index page, titled still as index, the older page remains on the site. Any one know how to fix this?

Re: New Index page not changing

its called cache - picking up your temporary file when you went there the last time. clear your caches by hitting f5 on your keyboard. sometimes you have to do it 3 or 4 times.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

i tried clearing the cashe already and nothing is happening. any other ideas?

Comment

have you tuned up your computor lately. there is a very good clean up program and it is free:
        google 4.5.2 clean up
        given by gould
        download and it asks if you want a test drive first time. you can if you want but not necessary. works very well. it will prompt you to pay donation and thats up to you. it will have you restart your computor and do so when you return your page should be fine.
        good luck
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

hmm my computer is working faster now, but my index page is still not working. About 5-6 months ago I posted my index page saying my site was under construction and now we are about to go live with my new home(index) page and a bunch of sub pages, they save and also publish fine according to my computer but when I try to visit the site they do not appear at all. I've tried other computers and even different internet navigators.

Do I need to delete my old pages? I thought they should just post over top of them so I don't always have to take down my old pages to put new ones in there place.

I even now just tried deleting my old index page and yet it still shows it working on the domain, Im completly out of Ideas now, thanks for your help Maggoo, do you think I should contact BV and submit a ticket?

Comment

There have been some server changes. What server are you using? Contact support to see if your server has been changed/updated.
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Working...
            X