Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a unique user page

Hi Folks,

I want to create a unique web page for each user that would be accessible from a common dashboard page. the idea being that by clicking on the 'button' after log in the user will be directed to their own page.

I did this before after a number of hours of tweaking and finally figured it out. that was a couple of years ago!

My pages are all .php and the users all log in through the DBTS logger page so there is a SQL database.

The idea is to reference their unique USERNAME in the database so every client will be directed to their own page. my first thought was to query the database by inserting a link as follows:

http//www.fit2000usa.com/dbts_logger/<? echo $Username; ?>.php

That does not seem to be working...anyone have any experience with this??

Cheers

Rich
    Thanks,

Richard

www.FIT2000USA.com

Re: Creating a unique user page

Richard,

no one has experience with my own products, so no one can help you with this.

If you wish you can mail me and I'll see what I can do, but normally this is paid for assistance,
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval,

the question was not about your product, it is about the php code required to query a SQL database...
      Thanks,

Richard

www.FIT2000USA.com

Comment

What I was trying to say is that you can do this rather easily by adding a field in the database (of the DBTS Logger) and setting a redirect based on that field.

You can't set URLs like http//www.fit2000usa.com/dbts_logger/<? echo $Username; ?>.php
        in the browser address bar, the browser doesn't "understand" PHP.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X