X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing items on pages

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me what to do when items just do not appear when you view and publish.

I have downloaded another version of vodahost in case I needed to upgrade and this still did not fix the problem. I have used bluevoda for 3 sites now and had no problem in the past with this. I have also gone to the options bv section and ticked the boxes. Not that this means much to me, it is just that I read it on someone elses thread.

The problem is that the paypal button -add to cart does not appear on all items that I have put it on. and on one page a item photo does not appear also.

I have tried deleting, attaching new, but still nothing. I know it must be minor, but find it very frustrating. I am still relatively new at this so be nice guys.

Tracey

Re: Missing items on pages

Give us a look-see?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

OK ... >>> http://www.wickedwaxnwix.com/candles.html and http://www.wickedwaxnwix.com/candles_2.html

I've already offered my suggestions, and really don't have much of an authoritive answer, but I know some others in here have dealt with this themselves and have a simple solution to offer ...... time to share, folks!

I can see everything that seems should be there, although at the bottom the PayPal buttons are laying over some text, and should be spaced out better so not to interfere with any other element.

Are you sure you are refreshing your browser both in Preview and when viewing online, so the new page version loads? You might have to hit F5 quite a few times before things clear ...
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Such a very amazing link! Thanks you for the reply.
        watch movies online for free

Comment

Working...
        X