Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setup global navigation?

Hi, my site is www.quoinstudio.com
    I would like advice on how to go about installing a navigation bar that remains consistent at the head of every internal webpage on my site - one that will allow me to make changes to it once, and have the changes reflected on all webpages.
    Therefore, when I click on a navigation button on my index page I want the new page to fully replace the index page, but have the common navigation bar at it's head to enable easy transition to ant other web page on my site.
    Also, to have each subsequent page replace the previous page, do I configure the target as _self; _parent or _top?
    I would really appreciate some help here.
    QuoinStudio.

Re: webpage setup and sequencing

Since the newer versions of BlueVoda do not use CSS as part of the manner in which they write code for your pages, the BV+PHP Include method (for a global dynamic element) that is described in the BlueVoda Tips Forum is no longer possible. You will need to uniquely embed in each page your Dynamic navigation for it to function properly.

More explanation here on how to properly save dynamic elements globally > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...tml#post372975

Pleased review the Tutorials to master basic skills such as creating and managing Hyperlinks ...

>BlueVoda Video Tutorial Library

>Complete Video Tutorial Archive
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X