Publishing Issues... Getting Error 12002 Error message when publishing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TLS
    Sergeant Major

• Jul 2006

Publishing Issues... Getting Error 12002 Error message when publishing...

When I've been trying to publish anything within the past two days, all of a sudden I've been getting these types of error messages: "Error 12002" "Session Timed Out" and I get this every time I try to publish anything at all now even when I just first click on to Blue Voda and haven't been into the Blue Voda application but a few seconds. What is going on? Is anyone else having this problem? What if anything can be done? Does this mean I won't be able to publish anything else ever again on Blue Voda?

Here are my web sites: www.terrilynnspencer.com

www.terrilynnspencer.com/hydrocephalus

Terri
  • TLS
    Sergeant Major

• Jul 2006

Re: Publishing Issues... Getting Error 12002 Error message when publishing...

Well I did wind up eventually submitting a support ticket for this issue because it was so frustrating. Then because I couldn't find part of the knowledge based info before submitting the ticket, I went ahead and submitted it anyway.

After that, I kept restarting my computer over and over again. Apparently that must have "jump started" BlueVoda" in some way because when I tried to republish the update to one of my web pages on my hydrocephalus site, it finally published.
    I guess whoever sees that support ticket can ignore it or if they want to reply to it, then I hope they let me know the steps on finding the parts on my computer that I couldn't find if this problem comes up again if I try to publish in the future.

Terri

www.terrilynnspencer.com

www.terrilynnspencer.com/hydrocephalus

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Publishing Issues... Getting Error 12002 Error message when publishing...

Are you on dial-up. Terri?
      If so, you should always remember to disable "Call Waiting"....it seems to throw some kind of feedback whether or not someone is calling in.....

If not, then run a ShortCut Cleanup (in Norton, it's One Button Fix) and a cache clean periodically....even Window Washer.....too much clutter often leaves ragged edges....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X