How do you build a forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you build a forum?

I have downloaded PHPBB3 forum from a website, now how do I put it on my website via Blue Voda?

Please step by step simple process because I am not that good with computers.

Thank you!

Re: How do you build a forum?

PHPBB3 is a forum that runs in it own directory/folder on your server. It hasn't got anything to do with BV. You would just have a link from your site to the forum. Would take to long to explain the instalation, but not sure if you was aware that your control panel / fantasico has a couple of forums that will automaticly install on your server.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: How do you build a forum?

Originally posted by Itsallskill74 View Post
      I have downloaded PHPBB3 forum from a website, now how do I put it on my website via Blue Voda?

Please step by step simple process because I am not that good with computers.

Thank you!
      Here is a sample:

My Forum.................

The forum was linked from my landing page or portal or in plain language "public_html/index.html"

You can also link from your "Menu" toolar.

The simplest way to install is thru "cpanel">"Fantastico Deluxe" as Chris explained. The forum will install automatically in seconds.

But before you start customizing I suggest you upgrade to the latest version first.

Then only start your customization of your forum.

You can also use an IFrame.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X