okay answer me this please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay answer me this please

hi i'm back gettingurgameon.com Okay let me ask you this. on my site, page getting your clan out. can i have a form wizard-comment box, where they put a comment, then submit it. and it shows up on the same page, but below the box?? what would i need to do??
    gettingurgameon.com

Re: will this work

The only way I've heard to do that would be to use a guest book, but change the field names.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

ok thanks
      gettingurgameon.com

Comment

I just deleted your new thread asking to do the same thing - did you not believe the information here?

You can't take the existing form and have the information appear on the page. You could probably have a script written for you to do that - but it might cost you money to do so. There is a script used by many ecommerce sites to give comments on products - then those comments can/will appear on a page - so a script used for that could work for you.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

okay answer me this please

okay so let me get this straight, cause i'm slow some times! ya'll are telling me that i can't have page 2 on my site a blog page unless it looks like a different site, like it does now. and that if i want want people to be able to leave anykind of comment,text,anything on any of my pages, i need to get a script. do you know what type of script i need, whats it called, an where to get it? please help me with that. thanks
          gettingurgameon.com

Comment

go head delete it! i know you will

It's me bigham gettingurgameon.com now you know who i am! here i am trying to build a website, my first one! But i can't finish it because the host that i thought had the most don't! what happened to "everything you need to succeed"! i have done put alot of time/money into this site. I am not trying to build a kiddie site. i'm trying to build a site to get well known, to make money with. The bluevoda site builder is cool, and i like it i really do.If you are just building a simple site. but they don't have everything
            you need on there. So they got the Forums, the good ol forums. Which don't get me wrong they are good. If they could answer my ??'s. Instead they say you can't do this or that. ok tell me how i can do this or that. But instead they say i don't know, or stop asking this ?, or you have to use a script. Okay cool, so i ask what script, where do i get it, what the name. But do i get a answer NO.
            gettingurgameon.com

Comment

Re: go head delete it! i know you will

I can't answer your question but I can tell you your last post wasn't deleted. You can click on your name and it will show you your posts, even if they've been moved.
              CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
              CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
              CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: go head delete it! i know you will

If you took the time and trouble to read the forum rules then your DUPLICATE Threads and your DUPLICATE posts would not be deleted.

Asking the same question just because you dont like the answers will not get you anywhere.

Lighten up a little and give members a chance to help you...................

Every member here is a volunteer and will answer any question that they feel capable of answering, so sit back and be patient.
                Have fun
                Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                Newbies / Beginners Forum
                FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

read this david

I'm not talking to the volunteers, they are great!!! I'm talking to the ones like yourself David that get paided to answer these post. Are you not my host? Yes BlueVoda is my host. They are the ones that i send a monthly amount to! They are the ones that said in their videos that "we are here to help you with any problems you may have BUILDING and mantaining a website. I'm sorry i guess any problem but this one huh?
                  gettingurgameon.com

Comment

Re: read this david

Hi bigham
                    I am sorry to say, that I am NOT one of those who get paid.
                    I am, like the other 4 or 5 Moderators, just a volunteer as I previously stated.

We dont like deleting anything(contrary to some opinions) but we are tasked to keep these forums free from spam and duplication for the benefit of ALL members.

So please accept our advice and avoid duplication in your future threads or posts.

p.s.
                    I have moved all your posts into this thread..............
                    Have fun
                    Regards..... David

Comment

sorry david

I am very sorry. I thought with the title of General & Forum Moderator you were getting paid. It's just this is my frist site, i want it to look the best. You know something that you put your heart into. But i can't finish it because i don't know which script i need. It already looks bad having one page looking different from the others. But at least it working till i can afford better. But now it will also have an incomplete page. Thats gonna look great!!! But until i can complete it, it will have a message saying that "BlueVoda my website host could not help me finish this page". I really do thank you and the rest of the volunteers for all your help. This was something that i really needed to do.
                      gettingurgameon.com

Comment

Re: sorry david

OK, now perhaps I can help you...............

Which is your incomplete page?

and for your further information, bluevoda is a FREE website builder
                        and Vodahost.com is a Hosting Providor NOT a website builder.
                        You need to create and build it yourself..........These forums will help you as much as they can but you have to do some work yourself.

Take my advice and remove that incomplete message off of your page, its childish, to say the least.
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Comment

page 4

page 4 is incomplete the one with the message.
                          And i have been doing the work, thats what i'm surposed to do, it's my site. anyway my problem is that they are telling me i need a script for that page. so people can leave there comments on there. I dont know nothing about scripts so i don't know which one i need. I was going to have a comment forum (or something like that) on the page. an when they submit it, it shows up on the same page. below the box. Do you know what i need? i do thank you.
                          gettingurgameon.com

Comment

Re: page 4

As you are new to these forums, I will move this thread to your other thread once again. (I will give you time to read this first)

From now on, please do not open another thread on the same subject.

If you look below this answer, you will find a "Post quick Reply" button
                            Click on that and you can continue to reply to any questions that are asked of you.

You can always start a new thread on any DIFFERENT subjects as you wish.

As it is now 04:14am where I am, I am now off to bed and will answer you later on...........sorry, but I am dog tired now.
                            Have fun
                            Regards..... David

Comment

Re: page 4

okay thanks for your help. and i didn't know how the quick reply worked. thanks again
                              gettingurgameon.com

Comment

Working...
                              X