Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivaldi font in Logomaker

Hello guys!

I`m trying to use the font "vivaldi" in Logomaker, but in the preview screen it dissapears..Why is that?? It accepts any kind of fonts but not vivaldi. And i really need this font! Hope anyone can help me..

Brgds
    Cossack

Re: Vivaldi font in Logomaker

1. Be sure Vivaldi is locked in your Windows-Fonts folder as an available system font.
    2. If issue persists, note the 'title' BV assigns this Logo image, and then go into your BV-Images folder, open it, and re-save it as either a PNG or GIF image (keeping the transparent background).
    3. Re-import the newly formatted image in the same place on your BV page.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I`m totaly lost now...am i suppose to copy the vivaldi font-file from windows some how?? And yes....vivaldi is auth. in windows.

Comment

Hi,

I just tested BlueVoda Website builder Logo maker with the font "Vivaldi"

I can preview the font in IE, Firefox and Opera without any problem.

My test prove that there is nothing wrong with BV accepting the font Vivaldi.

You have to look elsewhere to find the answer to your problem i.e.

Your browser has not been optimized properly or...........................???
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

But the strange thing is that font vivaldi works just fine as text on my site, but not in Logomaker. So i doubt there is any problem with my browser..

Comment

Hi,

Download a new BlueVoda Website Builder and reinstall in your PC.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thank you so mutch for trying to help me, i really apreciate. But sorry, it did not work by reinstalling BV. I`m so confused about this..

Comment

Hi - I had to check this out for myself!

I'm getting exactly the same thing happen. As soon as you select the font 'vivaldi' - the text disappears.

Seems to be some sort of glitch. Sorry I couldn't be of help!

Comment

Apparently it is only happening to your individual systems, as everything is normal across my 3 different computers, 2 different versions of BV, and 2 different types of connections.

Did anyone bother to try the method suggested in post # 2 ?????

Comment

Do a search for Hpfontsmartlite its a free font manager. You can then find all the fonts on your computer, and install them and UNINSTALL them as you choose. Sometimes if you have TOO many fonts installed in your windows folder, this issue will occur. I think the limit is 100.. id have to look it up to be sure.. but.. this little tool will let you KNOW what fonts you have installed in windows with the click of the mouse.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

XP Home and Small Business seems to limit a Font Collection to around 250 IF the version of Office is 2003 or earlier.
                      XP Pro with Office 2003 has a posted limit of 500 Fonts, but will function properly with up to 1000 installed Fonts.
                      XP Pro with Office 2005 or 2007 (any version) allows up to 2000 fonts without any problem whatsoever, and I am currently running more than 2500 Greenstreet fonts for more than 3 years successfully across multiple versions of BV (both BV9x and BV10x simultaneously).
                      I have no idea about VISTA, and wonder if this is the real issue after all?

Apparently there is still some difficulty for some to verify if Fonts in the C: > WINDOWS > FONTS folder are resident TTF "active"/enabled fonts or not? Maybe VISTA has some peculiar means to "install" or verify?

Get Greestreet 2000 Font Collection for About $5.00
                      Here's the link for the Greenstreet Font Manager

Comment

You can have more fonts installed in office than you can the windows font folder. If they are all installed in the OS .. this will cause issues. That doesnt mean that you cant access those fonts on other programs if they are installed in office.. or adobe reader or whatever... im talking about whats STANDARD with windows its self rather its vista or xp.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Doesn't make much sense to me, but then I am not one to try and fix what ain't broke!

I have every one of my fonts installed to and listed in my Windows folder (which is where I often have to copy files from to send to the printers), available in Word/Outlook/PowerPoint/Publisher, and all but the "fanciest" ones (which are not TTF, and get translated as 'symbols') available in BV as well. Makes for pretty long lists, but comes in real handy. Guess I'm lucky!

Comment

The prob is that the text disappears in the logo-maker properties window. So the logo box is blank.

I'm unlikely to ever use the font Vivaldi with the logo-maker, but it is interesting that this is happening. I do have a heap of fonts installed.

Comment

Getting down to the brass tacks of the issue, then, does the "Logo" publish properly, or it this "issue" merely one of inconvenience during the "Preview" and "Configuration" processes?

THAT is the way to "solve" something --- establish whether there is a break in the process or the module by isolating the point of divergence from results and expectation.

BTW: Since you are volunteering in the discussion, maybe you should declare if you are using XP or VISTA (since we do not have similar info from the original poster), which may ultimately characterize the issue as either a "bug" or an "exception."

Comment

Working...
                              X